Study Abroad without Limits
Visit the study abroad without limits page where you can access the SAWL forum and ask questions to local moderators about studying with a disability in another European Country. Ask about access, supports etc.
Keep In Touch
Welcome to the LINK Network Library
Within our library we have a great range of publications, products, materials and presentations from LINK Seminars.
You can also access material supplied by our Managing Partners which include topics below
- Seminar Material
- Teach & Learning Documents
- Transition to Higher Education
- Publications on the topic of reasonable adjustments
- Data regarding students with disabilities in higher education
- Student Empowerment
- Transition to Work
- Disability Discrimination Legislation
- List of our Current Members (or maybe this will be somewhere else Dara)
All the pages are open to the Public but wqe recommend becoming a Member of LINK (which is free) - register to become a member.