Topic: Studying in Austria from Bangladesh

I am a Bangladeshi student.Recently i completed my Higher Secondary Certificate. Now i am interested to study in your reputed university.For my future purpose i want to get some help from you.It can be very much helpful for me if you kindly inform you that how can I apply for your next semester and the procedure of your admission process and also the requirement of your degree.
if possible then please give me your all information about admission procedure because i am highly interested.
with best regards

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/thelinkn/public_html/SAWL/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/thelinkn/public_html/SAWL/include/parser.php on line 738

Re: Studying in Austria from Bangladesh

As we are a support structure for students with disabilities from Austria, Belgium (Flanders), Ireland, Sweden and the Netherlands, I cannot give you total support - but I may give you some helpful hints on how to get further information.

Please check:
http://www.oead.ac.at/_English/Austria/index.html and I am sure, you will find all necessary information.

By crewmember: Andrea

Re: Studying in Austria from Bangladesh

Thank you for sharing this resource! I was hoping you would have an online program available at the university designed for the international disabled students, this would help so much. Could you share any information on that?